Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK Muslim Sues Maryland County for Requiring Prison Chaplains to be Christian | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He wasn't even able to apply becaus the application required him to state a belief in jesus Christ.

snytiger6 9 May 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This reminded me of Navy boot camp in San Diego. On Sunday morning religious services were held outdoors. It was supposed to be non-denominational and I suppose it was if you were a Christian. No other religions were represented that I can remember.
Even as a young teenager at the time I was a non-theist. I was not strident or confrontational about it. I rarely gave the matter any thought at all.
As to the services, I really didn't care what was being preached. I wasn't listening anyway. Actually I preferred sitting there relaxing to drilling on the grinder which would have been the alternative.

Naval Training Center, San Diego. Company 62-394.

They are right

bobwjr Level 10 June 2, 2021

Jesus is mentioned in the Qur'an in over 90 verses.

religious hatred.... typical!

Basem Level 7 June 1, 2021

I suggest they abolish the position entirely.

Yep……only in a third rate nanny state such as this.

Maryland Fairyland.

Fuck Muslims as well tho. Just saying.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600317
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.