Agnostic.com

28 4

Well this should be interesting. What is bothering you today? What's on your mind and won't seem to go away?

Being unable to tell what is in my future is bugging me today. The uncertainty and the possibility of so many different outcomes.

AustinSkepticus 7 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kidney stones.

I’ve had maybe 10 of those in my life varying from a mild discomfort to ‘please give me morphine’. Hope it passes soon.

@indirect76 Thanks. They're still in production.

My best...i've never had them and never knew anyone who thought they were 'a piece of cake, either!

@Freedompath Thank you. I get them periodically. Definitely not any fun at all.
I hope you never fine out what they're like.

My life is a little more strange than most, but I try to go with the flow, and let the world happen to me. I have not been sleeping well lately, so my nights can often be long ones. Last night was the first time that I acutally had a full-night sleep. Today, I'm just listening to the birds sing, drinking my coffee and spending my time around the folks on this site. Whatever happens will happen. I have been feeling very disconnected from myself though.

Nothng.....after reading some of the other concerns listed here. Good luck to everyone.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60041
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.