Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK The Final Days of Albert Einstein | Princeton University Press

A very good read and insight into the man.

barjoe 9 June 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ron Hatch: Relativity in the Light of GPS EU 2013

I'm not smart enough to question either Ron Hatch or Albert Einstein. Very interesting lecture and spoken in a way for a lay person to understand

Einstein's desire to find new questions and their answers surfaced in his youth.

Scientists and mathematicians find answers in different ways. Scientists then test their answers in laboratories; mathematicians decide whether their answers satisfy their equations.

In Walter Isaacson's biography of Einstein I searched on "rebel". Give it a try.

This insight into his final days. There's no doubt of Einstein's brilliance, this makes it apparent that he was also a good man.

@barjoe …a good man with a mischievious streak.

@yvilletom There are rumors he was a bit of a lecher.

@barjoe I wish….

In Isaacson:
“His magnetic appeal and soulful manner repeatedly attracted women.”
and
“…after Elsa’s death, when Einstein was spending time with a variety of women.”
Later, in a letter to Eugenia Anderman: “You must be aware that most men (and many women) are by nature not monogamous. This nature is asserted more forcefully when tradition stands in the way.”

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:600695
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.