Agnostic.com

3 5

I AM BACK! I'll be finished unpacking over the weekend but I've got a bathroom and laundry room rock solid, kitchen about 3/4 done, front room has only furniture in it and table ready to move to dining room when I'm able.

Woohoo!

Larimar 8 June 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Completed dining room today. Two loads delivered to Goodwill, three to a dumpster and three boxes put in a closet with my daughters name on them. Anything else was put in a closet, the kitchen, whatever. Then went for a sensory deprivation float for an hour. I'll be going to sleep and probably not move until morning, I am THAT relaxed. ahhhhh

Do let me know when the boudoir is full throttle (asking for a friend who has an old car).

after this weekend, I knocked out the dining room tonight....bedroom won't take me that long. If I had incentive, it would be even faster. The cat doesn't give a shit about boxes laying around or not.

You are better than me. I the laziest person in the world. There are boxes in my basement I haven't opened since 19 years ago when I moved in.

I'm going through every thing here....much is going away permanently. I have stuff selling on Facebook marketplace and others went straight to the trash. I do not need to move it again and I will be in a year or two when I buy. If the market for homes settles down that is. I was going to now but it's too insane out there. When a realtor tells me to bid without thinking about it and go 10-20k over asking? I'm not getting involved in that nonsense.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601238
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.