Agnostic.com

8 10

LINK House Dems unveil $547B infrastructure bill amid Biden talks

LOL πŸ˜…

This and these politicians are now just walking talking jokes. From 2.2 trillion dollars to $547 billion dollars, within a week. And a 4 day work week at that. πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄

We give more than that to Isreal to commit war crimes every year. Hell, more than that goes to Wall Street Welfare during any given year.

#sadsadsad

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And I've looked at Biden's original infrastructure plan and it's sound. Everything in it is needed. I'm so sick of political games. That's why I trust the Democrats about as much as I trust the Repuglicans. And that's not saying much

As many keep asking how are we going to pay for this, then they say somebody has to pay for this, I remind them that people in other countries do not have that problem. "How are we going to pay for this?" I assume that we all buy things constantly and that they charge us taxes on everything we buy.

Why in BOB's name would anyone listen to Capito? She learned from Byrd. Get elected a few times, and next thing you know, you are dribbling on your desk 60 years later. WV is a sucker for fools most of the time.

Fuck yeah, Wall st Banksters are the biggest pick pockets in the country..

Backsliding cowards

bobwjr Level 10 June 4, 2021

I am neither a fan of both parties, but I think the democrats need new leadership in both the senate and house. Until then its a game of seesaw between the two parties, the same game going on for decades.

Does anyone really think the US is a top notch country?

Not so.

@SeaGreenEyez I totally agree. Many on here will probably also.

I truly do not understand Biden’s Acquiescing to the repubs on anything!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601343
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.