Agnostic.com

1 2

Just had an encounter. Have a no soliciting sign on my house. Stupid religitard knocks on my door and starts spouting off about Jebus as soon as I open it. I cut her off and said "no soliciting is posted on this house"

She has the gall to tell me that soliticing doesnt have anything to do with soliciting. I snapped my fingers a couple times to bring my Transylvanian Hound to the door who hates strangers. Of course Mags begins growling very aggressively (Ive trained her well for this instance)

I look at the woman and calmly says "this highly trained guard dog begs to differ. And Im pretty sure shes right."

She walks off saying that Im going to burn in hell and she will pray for me. I finish with "as someone whos flatlined twice in his life, go ahead and waste your time. Theres nothing after lady."

redhog 7 June 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Here's a little project I'm working on for my front door.

My favourite door sign I saw recently was. "Oh no, not you again."

I had that happen, once. The Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers come arresting me with a warrant saying I had evaded arrest the night before.

I asked them, when was you trying to arrest me and where did I evade to?

They accused me of running into my appartment the night before with out stopping as they claim they attempt to stop me.

I asked them, why didn't you just come knock on my door if you were trying to stop me?

(After them having claimed "we seen you run into your apartment last night ..." they then tell me they didn't know where I lived to come knock on my door.

The nonsensical charges were dismissed but it was apart of attacks and harrassment because of my criminal investigation of organized criminal activity of governmental officials.

@Word the Masons don't bother me. My brother is a Mason and they leave me completely alone

@Word Do you mean actual Masons, or is that a sly reference to the corruption of the police force?

@AmyTheBruce Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers, not talking about true brick masons.

@redhog there is a factor of their established control tactics since their freedom from England July 4th, 1776 raping this land from the original indigenous inhabitants calling them such as Mexicans, indian and native American, the Masonic lodge secret religion racist devil worshippers don't have to do much to keep people peacefully enslaved to their capitalism slavery.

@Word quite true

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:601584
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.