Agnostic.com

9 3

LINK Former first lady Barbara Bush dies at 92 – CNN

The only one in that family who was good. 😟

Melbates 7 Apr 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Just a shame she murdered so many people with her uneducated view and made up lies about drugs

Ooips got her confused with Reagan's ex sorry

I just saw the news. Poor, sweet lady. She put up with so much. I'm still surprised she didn't outlive her husband though.

She was the only one in that family who was worth a damn.

Thought her husband would have gone first.

She Married into Politics which has to be told because this is what happened to America. Go and do some History Homework.

Yeah, Babs had her moments of cattiness that I thought were very unbecoming. She's no better than the rest of them. She has partially redeemed herself in her Trump comments, but I'm not sure she was still relevant. And she gave birth to Jeb and Jr. She could'a kept her knees shut.

Are national day of mourning extended to first ladyies? A day off would be nice.

She was one of the few First Ladies that I never really had a strong opinion on. She seemed like a kindly grandmother, but with a spark of lizard in her eyes. No, I'm not going there.

I didn't like her. There were enough times that she failed to conceal her disdain for the poor and the not white that I couldn't consider her moral. That being said, I never wished her any ill. Looks like she led a long and very privileged life. Sayonara, Babs.

Deb57 Level 8 Apr 18, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:60219
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.