Agnostic.com

6 11

LINK telling an interviewer God said this is the right job for you -- Ask a Manager

I read Ask A Manager every day, and this one caught my attention. If I were the hiring manager I'd have passed over that one too.

#god
HippieChick58 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Only a fanatical non believer which this site is polluted with would turn away an individual for saying this . This has absolutely nothing to do with the applicants abilities .This site continues to display nonbelievers with their deplorable attitudes in regards to believers as most of these pathetic comments indicate.

Most are hypocrites

Did you even read the article?

What if the interviewer was a religious individual and was given a non believer type of answer or statement from the person being interviewed and this applicant was then passed over , you same hypocritical nonbelievers would be yapping a different tune .

Most definitely

NEXT!!!

Hello there how are you

@WatsonWally lol!!!

Stay away from crazy people

bobwjr Level 10 June 9, 2021

If I was the manager and being who and what I am, I would take great pleasure in crushing that idea, and sending her on her way jobless.
I would only hire her if she is qualified to do the job, and made damn sure that she read and understood the company's policy on religion and the workplace.

There's a place and a time for everything that was not the place nor the time. 🤔

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602368
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.