Agnostic.com

5 6

LINK Nathaniel Veltman Christian terrorist? Why did he kill Muslim family?

Still no evidence provided by London Ontario Police but here's some information from the press.

barjoe 9 June 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I reckon you never seen an atheist terrorist... Wow!!!

He clearly has no feelings for other people. The fact that he killed in cold blood makes him a dangerous psychopath. If it had been a family of African-Americans I think he would have killed them instead.

I don't know what his motivation was. London Ontario police claimed he did it because they were Muslims. They released no evidence as to why, but they release the suspects name right away. I think that was very unprofessional. If the investigation is not complete they should've held back that conclusion as well.

@barjoe Your points are very well made.

Insane bigot

bobwjr Level 10 June 10, 2021

I would think the man was a devout idiot. He must have wanted to have his one claim to fame, the arrest for his crime, then later spend the rest of his life in prison until he is forgotten. It is in this manner that he snapped. Is he a Christian terrorist? No doubt.

Tragic and sickening, he sounds mentally ill but also brainwashed by the right.

He's 20 years old. Was home schooled. Left home at 16. He's easily manipulated.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:602502
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.