Agnostic.com

4 3

Good 'ol Republican, conservative, capitalistic Texas company...Ercot. Operates the electric grid in Texas. You know...the one that failed during this past winter during an ice storm. With hot weather now, they are putting out recommendations to their customers. A former student of mine from Baylor put this on her Facebook. They are such a caring company...you know...for the elderly, infants, and those with disabilities. 🤪

linxminx 8 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It's hard to imagine a stranger condition than an energy company which can't deliver energy as conditions demand it. Where's that Alamo spirit of rebellion that I've heard so much about? The lone star and all that BS? 45's people storm the nation's Capitol when their angry. Texans take to SM.

Deliberate abuse of their customers

bobwjr Level 10 June 15, 2021

That’s what happens when you move a big chunk of your grid to solar and windmills.
Good for them. I hope it all shuts down when it hits 112 degrees.
Liberal logic never works out. Not even in ice storms.

@linxminx Power plant capacities were scaled down due to the increase in wind and solar energy. Just like California, Texas didn’t have wide spread concerns until they cut fossil fuel energy for wind and solar. Suddenly they’re having similar issues to California. Interesting coincidence.

Nonsense.

@Secretguy
That’s a solid argument right there. Hell; why didn’t I think of Nonsense??? I could be so much further in my train of thinking and understanding.
Face palm…

Texas, Florida, and other states controlled by Republicans, proving their claim that government does not work. And they are doing both by incompetence, and by deliberate action.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603574
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.