Agnostic.com

2 3

LINK John Bel Edwards signs bill decriminalizing marijuana, says it's not decriminalization | Legislature | theadvocate.com

It still shocks me when Southern States lead the way in progressive policy. 😳

From policing to pot, a few Southern states are leaving the rest of America in the dust.

#whatshappening

SeaGreenEyez 9 June 15

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

“This is not a decision I took lightly. In addition to carefully reviewing the bill, I also believe deeply that the state of Louisiana should no longer incarcerate people for minor legal infractions, especially those that are legal in many states, that can ruin lives and destroy families, as well as cost taxpayers greatly,” Edwards said. “This measure passed Louisiana’s Legislature with bipartisan support following a robust discussion of the toll of over incarceration on our people and our state. Taking this action is another step forward for Louisiana’s criminal justice reform efforts.”

What a load of horse shit. His jails are full and violations of health/safety may be taking place. He's worried about getting fined by Feds and a half oz allows medical customers to get it home from the dispensary. That's all.

Progress

bobwjr Level 10 June 15, 2021
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:603611
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.