Agnostic.com

6 4

Looks like Tillerson is out January. Trump is removing one of the only moderate voices in the administration. Commentators believe that this could mean war with Iran.

The very last thing the world needs is another Middle East war and specifically this is doing the bidding of Israel and Saudi Arabia.

You Americans need to write to whichever reps you can to stop another billionaire led regime change in the Middle East!!!

We don't want another Iraq or Afghanistan!!!

OutlawJosie 6 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Josie, FIRST, I need to figure out how to rotate my 'correspondence photo' on here. On my profile it is correct and then things start to get silly. I only put three pieces on here- only one was a cartoon, and it wasn't the Trump-Tillerson one. Then I must type the dialogue because there isn't enough room.

By the way, thank you all for withdrawing the invite to trumps state visit !

I think that, unfortunately, a global WW3 is inevitable. Iran now has nukes, thanks to Obama and Kerry; North Korea has them too, and an ICBM to deliver them. What could go wrong in this scenario? If these unstable countries launch nukes against their neighbors, the U.S., Israel, China, Russia, Pakistan, and other nuclear-weaponized countries could easily get drawn into the nuke exchange. That wouldn't be a pretty sight..

@icolan thanks for something that sounds like actual information!

I draw cartoons- I don't have a crystal ball that forecasts the future- but a few weeks ago I started a cartoon of Trump introducing Tillerson to his new office. It features a paper sign with "Tillerson" typed on it and taped to the door. Above the door is the imprint of a former sign: "Exit".

I have a second cartoon in mind of Trump on the golf course saying, CASUALLY, "I just nuked North Korea- I hope it doesn't rain"- and with a nuclear cloud in the near background.

Can we see them please? They sound about right

Josie, BIG thanks for wanting to see my cartoons- glad someone wants to see them! (Ya, ya, everybody says, "Why don't you get them published?" ) Right now there are a lot of negative things going on- and that is taking up a lot of my emotional strength and time. I don't even have a photo on here yet. I may get 'one', only, cartoon on here. I have to figure out how to do it>

Sure, we need to write, call. Tillerson moderate? This regime is a theater of horrors.

You aren't kidding. We are in an unfortunate situation where the representatives either already are on our side or aren't listening to their constituents at all (or a very select few constituents with monetary influence). Ugh.

Sadly the same over here!!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6038
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.