Agnostic.com

4 9

Well to whom it may concern, I get out of the hospital tomorrow morning. πŸŽ‰
Me thinks I need to shave. πŸ˜†
I can hardly wait to go back to cancer control. πŸ€”

oldFloyd 8 June 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

maybe a goatee? hang in there.

Cancer with dignity is being concerned about the shave. You Rock!

My concern is for those less fortunate than I thank you for the thoughts. 😁

Oh grow a beard. Shaving is so labor intensive. Feel better soon.

I've done the beard thing I don't like the way it looked while I've been in the hospital I went ahead and ordered a refill on my Harry's subscription. πŸ˜† That's from a few years back I started growing at when they put up a posting that they would be doing yearly reviews in the next week, they never did the reviews. The bastards. 🀬

@oldFloyd A few more years & you will look like Billy Gibbons which is currently in vogue.

I hope things go for you as you wish.
I survived a minor case of skin cancer a few years ago. They burned off the upper layers of skin over a far larger area than the clearly cancerous spot and put me on chemo which wasn’t radiation just cisplatin, as if cisplatin weren’t torture by itself.
Now I have a similar tiny spot on the skin a couple of inches above my left temple just under my hair line line and honestly I waver between scared shitless and fuck it I’m ready to die anyway. It’s probably just a fungus, I’d need to see a doctor to know, but I remember the last time….

Thank you for the kind words, please go to the doctor remember what Paul Atreidies said, fear is the mind killer I've done radiation I've done chemo all last summer and I was on keytruda until this minor breakdown so I'm not exactly looking forward to it but I shall not give up nor shall I surrender stay strong have faith in yourself don't say f*** it. πŸ˜‰

@oldFloyd BTW, you wear whiskers very well.

@Willow_Wisp I'm hoping to get some body weight back. 😁

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604576
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.