Agnostic.com

5 1

LINK Manchin To Vote Yes To Proceed With Debate On Voting Rights Bill - YouTube

I think Manchin played spokesperson so Sinema could play her acceptance at home, AZ. This way she gets to say that they won and we get mail in voting, the significant answer to all state suppression efforts, so D's are stronger. Manchin would not have made this announcement if all are not prepared to send the bill into reconciliation. No decision against the filibuster need be touched.

rainmanjr 8 June 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The Last Word With Lawrence O'Donnell FULL 6-22-2021

Vid was taken down.

@rainmanjr wonder why

we are so fucked

For an insignificant official from an insignificant state, he sure is good at getting publicity.

One is paid to use their few moments well.

I thought he might come around. Kyrsten Sinema is the problem. She's a nasty ho.

barjoe Level 9 June 22, 2021

As I say, he was her spokesperson. The flack fell on him so she could go work AZ and keep support following her vote of yes. This was carefully and rather smartly choreographed for time and money making potential (both party and MSM), I think. The end result looks like it will be what I forecasted, though, and that's my main interest. LOL.

and a liar to boot

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:604905
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.