Agnostic.com

9 3

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She needs to be removed from the Olympic team immediately!

Hurting your feelings is not a disqualifying event.

@Trajan61 I concur. At one time in this country’s history they would do just as you recommend,but now trash like this is admired by the deplorables .

I am sick of these Disgusting ungrateful athletes who use their privilege to spew their crap in our faces

repcon Level 5 June 30, 2021

Then get off your ass and beat them. Oh you can't do that, then tough shit, you have to deal with them just like they have to deal with your purposeful ignorance of their oppression.

@repcon You are not alone my good man.HA,HA

Everyone has the right to protest ,but when you are representing the United States in the Olympics you need to respect the flag. You are not representing a race or a color.Protest before or after the ceremony.

granny Level 6 June 29, 2021

Why does a person have any obligation to respect a flag or a song that shows them no respect? The concept is insulting and forced servility on a person who is supposed to be free and have freedom of speech. Where does it say she's representing a race or color, those are your words.

How about the United States of America EARNING her respect? That's the way it's supposed to work in a free society.

No more than a bloody prat

Actually, I think she's kind of heroic and just like every other black person who's been shit on during their time history will remember her for her courageous step at staring down oppression. She's a human being, not an avatar for you to enjoy while watching sports.

He is correct as far as I am concerned

biguy12 Level 6 June 29, 2021

Imagine that. FOX found a colored boy to say what they wanted him to say. It demonstrates an incredible ignorance on his part. I note that the puppet doesn't explain why she's wrong for doing it or even address why she's doing it, it's just wrong because of how it angers all the white people.

He can shove his opinion where all the white people complaining about a black woman being courageous and fierce in the face of oppression can shove it. That song is racist trash written by a disgusting slaver and any black person with any self-esteem not aware of it disgusting third verse is ignorant and has nothing to say of the subject of any value. The idea that they should be standing proudly for a song that wished their ancestors "the gloom of the grave" is insulting.

@redbai Seems to me you have revealed yourself to be a bona fide racist you tosser.

@becketb Well, unless you can define racist and then apply that term to my actions, I'd say your throwing a word around that you can't define and think it's just a bad word to call someone displaying all levels of ignorance on your part.

They are lackluster racist

bobwjr Level 10 June 29, 2021

Not the proper place or time for this behavior.

Why? She's an American and she has freedom of speech. Who are you to tell her when she can use it?

I agree 100%!

What a self absorbed privileged character .She claims the entire anthem situation was anything but coincidental .Yeah they very seldom play the national anthem at events such this .LMAO.

juli15 Level 7 June 29, 2021

So why don't you explain why it played at a different time? Give the explanation of how on the day when they knew she would be there and had a history of protesting, they played a racist song that they knew she would be insulted by.

The song is racist crap written by a racist asshole and is an insult to every Black person in America aware of the history of this country.

Everyone schemed against her

@fedup How ignorant must you be to believe that "everyone" had to be involved. Oh, wait. That's just a racist reflex to dismiss the issues of a black people. Got it.

From the link .I agree

Then do the work she did to take her place. Otherwise, she's earned the right to use the platform she earned as she sees fit.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:606189
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.