Agnostic.com

3 8

When people claim science fiction is biased against modern social conservatism/the political right... Agree with them via the following quote:

"When stupidity is considered patriotism, it is unsafe to be intelligent. The easiest way to solve a problem is to deny it exists." - Isaac Asimov

domos 7 July 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

At this point the religious right views anything that doesn't adhere to their increasing narrow world view as being biased against them. Basically this is codswallop.

Science fiction does look to the future. Conservativism looks to the past.

Asimov could have begun with “When obedience to authority is considered patriotism, ....”

If it was predominantly defined by obedience to authority the political right would have adopted the vaccine much quicker not to mention abandoned their conspiracy theories about antifa false flag operations years ago.

I think we should just acknowledge that social conservatism has always been a quasi theocratic seditionist movement

When I die I'm donating my body to science fiction.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.