Agnostic.com

4 7

LINK Texas special session agenda released by Gov. Greg Abbott | The Texas Tribune

Gov Abbott includes voting restrictions, critical race theory and rules to ban transgender student athletes. Those are his priorities. He of course said nothing about upgrading the ERCOT grid. Stupid Texans have already forgotten that people froze to death while this piece of shit did nothing. I had a dream where I push this motherfucker over a cliff. Then sadly, I woke up.

barjoe 9 July 8

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

If only dreams came true

bobwjr Level 10 July 8, 2021

Gerrymandering won't stop until independent committees do redistricting.

Abbot's disregard for the needs of the electrical grid may buy him in the ass before this summer is over.

Mother****ers

The GOP is scared they cannot win, so they are working very hard to change the rules in their favor, much like gerrymandering. Democrats must prevent this.

Kind of difficult when in Red States Democrats have very little representation in the state government. The ONLY thing that saves Pennsylvania from that fate is we often elect a Democratic Governor, which drives the Republican state legislature crazy! They are doing their best to tamper with our system of elections, but so far, Governor Wolf has vetoed anything they’ve thrown at him. Of course now they want to make it a ballot issue, which is time consuming and probably wouldn’t pass in a statewide referendum.

@Barnie2years the GOP has been successfully chipping away at Democracy for most of my adult life. I’m glad that I don’t have many years left, because one of their tactics, ruining public education, is wildly successful and the country is full of morons who believe the lies. I have little confidence they can be stopped.

@MsKathleen unfortunately the majority are not at the end of our lives and have this to fear for our future

@Sydland you have my sympathy. I feel I have done just about all I can to prevent the eventuality, but I am done trying. At best, humans probably have 50 more years before essential extinction, so you are closer to the end than you think.

@MsKathleen That’s just incredibly selfish. Don’t need your sympathy.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:607889
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.