Agnostic.com

6 0

How would you end racism in the US?

SamL 7 Dec 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Perhaps what needs to be considered is to look at which countries are the least racist and learn why.

SamL Level 7 Dec 2, 2017

racism is partly natural and everyone is racist to a degree. it has nothing to do with colour or countries. it's more based on your family unit and genetics. I'm cool with anyone who is cool with me but my house is my territory and only certain people are welcome. watch a strange male lion walk into another's territory or even an ant. a lot of humans especially with stupid beliefs take it to a whole new level.

Think racism is here to stay. Putting down any minority, be they disabled physically or mentally or just standing out of the crowd. The major question is how shall we deal with it to make things better !?!

mzee Level 7 Dec 1, 2017

I am not sure we can ever completely eliminate ethnocentrism and racism in the US or in any country. It exists everywhere. What we can do is to develop and enforce the laws, practices, norms, and structures which actively discourage it.

Have the best education system (countrywide) than any other. That would be a good start. Allow 30 years to propagate. It won't get rid of it, but would definitely help.

I can't imagine a world with out racism. I'm a very liberal person and I try my best to be non-judgemental but there is no doubt about it, I'm a racists and so is everybody reading this. This is in a real sense who we are and we need to recognize it in ourselves to even begin to change it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:6080
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.