Agnostic.com

9 5

So alone, so lonely.

Fecone 5 July 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Kind of funny isn't it how even when living with family or in a roommate situation with several people you always seem to feel on guard or alone...

I used to do things to fight the loneliness. I was into photography and had a dark room in my basement. I used to rollerblade all around the neighborhood. I used to sit out in nature and just experience it. But none of those things took the loneliness away. I was alone while I was doing those things, and I was still alone when I got home. I don't have any wisdom for you on this.

If you are busy you do not have time to feel sorry for yourself & lonely.

I am neither sorry nor feeling sorry.
I just acknowledged a feeling

@Fecone loneliness is a feeling created by your brain like claustraphobia. It is up to you to stop the feeling. Try hypnosis.

@FrayedBear Hmmmm

Trust me when I tell you that the Most lonely I have ever felt was when I was married......now I am happy with me & my dogs, pretty much all day every day

Marry again until you get it right. ( evil grin )

@yvilletom twice was plenty........I apparently has all the judgement of a drunk newt in this area

Hello Fecone

Hello!

List the things you most enjoy doing. Underline those that put you near other people. Do those.

We all are alone to some degree but we make the decision most of the time to be completely alone for ourselves out of fear.

I'm alone but never lonely.

barjoe Level 9 July 11, 2021

I know how you feel. 😟

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:608755
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.