Agnostic.com

4 5

LINK Eric Trump 'Flipped Out' at Trump Campaign Staff in the White House on Election Night: New Book

Really anticipating Michael Wolff's book "Landslide" coming out next week. "The election is being stolen," Eric was quoted as saying. "Where are these votes coming from? How is this legit?" Trump went on a worse rant, "Why are they still counting votes? The election's closed. Are they counting ballots that came in afterward? What the hell is going on?" I would have loved to be a fly on the wall that night! lol

barjoe 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In the White House for four years, ran a Presidential campaign before this, & still have no clue how elections work!!! The ignorance is strong with these freaks!

It's scary that they didn't seem to have any understanding of how votes are counted. When one makes up the facts to fit one's narrative, big disappointments like this are inevitable.

When everyone around then is paid to tell em what they want to hear and then the truth comes to bite them in the ass.

@barjoe Yes, the down side to surrounding yourself with sycophants.

@Druvius Is there an up side? Just a question.

@barjoe Helps foster whatever delusions of superiority one has? Lol, not really an advantage I suppose.

I bet he went through an entire box of Depends that night!

@rainmanjr I wear this tee-shirt proudly!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609249
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.