Agnostic.com

1 0

"Keep those flags flying, Tony: Bomb Syrians and sanction Venezuelans in the name of BLM and gay people." Ugh?

"There is no left in our time—there is only the “left.” It is now mere fashion statement to identify oneself as “leftist.” Gore Vidal once remarked, “We don’t have politics in America. We have elections.” To borrow and bend the phrase, We don’t have a left in America, we have passingly stylish poseurs, almost invariably ill-educated and ill-read."

[consortiumnews.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe you or the author of the article can explain how the situations in Syria or Venezuela relate to BLM or sexual identity.

LMAO. Your question is the purpose of the article & the post. It's your country, your government, your responsibility.

@FrayedBear As usual you have no answer, you merely like to spout off. I'm surprised you don't get tired of being shown up as so hollow.

@Alienbeing you explain it you seem to know everything. I simply tried to expand my knowledge by asking the ? But perhaps you do not understand the meaning of ?'s & "'s?

@FrayedBear You did not ask a question, you made a statement. As I've told you in other posts, your approval of U.S. policy is not required. If you don't understand World events, that is not my problem.

@Alienbeing You are truly obtuse -"Keep those flags flying, Tony: Bomb Syrians and sanction Venezuelans in the name of BLM and gay people." - a quote
Ugh? - A Question.

@FrayedBear You obviously made a statement. You asked NO a question. Additionally referecing a quote is NOT a question. Did you ever take English classes?

@Alienbeing LOL, seriously man - you're starting to verbally froth at the mouth & brain. Calm down & publish intelligible posts that don't try to project your imbecility on me.

@FrayedBear Seriously you are so lame that you can't evn write correctly.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609287
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.