Agnostic.com

2 1

LINK Richard Branson addresses critics who say his money shouldn't be spent on space travel

With all do respect, he obviously raced to the last minute so he could take off before Jeff Bezos. To get publicity and make money. He really didn't even go into space.

barjoe 9 July 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Lot of hooey. These billionaire bastards should be treated with scorn. Like you say, not even real space flight. Just a high flight. They were doing more than that 60 years ago.

Commercial jets regularly fly 35K feet. This was 50K feet. 100km is the beginning of inner space.

@barjoe yes, it's a stunt to get money out of the fashionable rich who want to impress their friends at dinner parties. I predict they will start a service, there will be crashes and deaths, and that will put a dampener on that.

@David1955 I would go on the Virgin trip, of course I wouldn't pay. The Blue Origins flight seems a little risky

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609475
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.