Agnostic.com

2 2

Here in contrast to US & western countries media are some very interesting videos & reports denying the slanted stories N. Americans are subjected to.

And amongst Agnostic members I specifically invite @Wordywalt, @Sassygirl, @David1955, @Barjoe, @Fearlessfly, @Powder, @Alienbeing, @Moravian, @LenHazell53, to browse and open their eyes to the reality.

[mobile.twitter.com]

FrayedBear 9 July 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

And you're going to believe a Bolivian Twitter only "news"??? Omg, I can't even..... 🤣

You think that lying subversive Americans are more believable? Of course you probably do - you are one. Dream on.

And according to your profile you profess to seek the truth.

@FrayedBear you think that the truth is in Bolivia? Conspiracy theories aren't truth

@Larimar these reports of Mexicans demonstrating against American led sanctions against Cuba are conspiracy theories?
Or the videos of "Campesino movement leaders from Honduras, Nicaragua, Colombia and Panama express solidarity with 🇨🇺Cuba during an international encounter held by Nicaragua's Rural Workers' Association (ATC)." are conspiracy theories?
[twitter.com]

Get real.

Here is the news
Another Action filled adventure

ELO 1981

Not part of my 1981nor 2021.
Thanks.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:609788
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.