Agnostic.com

9 8

Was Speaker Pelosi right, tactically and morally, to deny Congressmen Banks and Jordan seats on the select committee investigatiing the January 6th insurrection?

Flyingsaucesir 8 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The repuklicans are never going to go along with anything the dems want to accomplish. So the dems really should just get on with it themselves and leave the fracturing repuks to their misery.

The investigation should only involve those who think January 6th was a crime. Those who do not believe that way already think it was a trip to Disneyland.

Yes. Those creeps had already declared their intent to scuttle the investigation.

Fuck them. It's like appointing bin Laden to the 9/11 commission.

barjoe Level 9 July 22, 2021

If you want to actually investigate something, it would be good to have

1. People with brains
  2. People who are not complicit

Well, gee, that leaves out 99% of the repuklicans.

@starwatcher-al I noticed......

Absolutely. Jordan was a participant in the planning of January 6th by Trump, and Banks has defended what happened. Neither is capable of the objectivity that is needed.

Bravo, Nancy Pelosi! She is morally and tactically correct. She will not let Republicans turn the investigation into a circus act.

Republicans who believe Trump's lies about the election should NOT be on the select committee to investigate the Jan. 6 attack on the US Capitol by violent, extremist Trump supporters.

Earlier Republicans voted down investigating the January 6 US Capitol riots. They thought that was the end of it. Before they would have had 50% Republicans on the select committee. Now Nancy Pelosi controls who will be included. Haha!

By pulling out all five Republicans he proposed, Kevin McCarthy is a petulant baby.

What the Hell does morality have to do with it? He chose Jordan because he would be a disrupter and distraction. You don't need an ass clown there for something this serious.

Letting them be on the investigation would be like if in the movie Silence of the lambs they deputized Buffalo Bill.
Republicans make me think of a roommate that when you suggest we should buy pizza says they don’t believe in pizza, and when it’s delivered you offer them a few pieces anyway and they complain they don’t like the toppings and demand you order one with ham and pineapple.
These two Republicans are a couple of the terrorist because they’re running interference for the insurrectionist, silly.

My pizza would already have ham and pineapple on it. It would bother me if the roommate wanted fava beans, though. I wouldn't call these two terrorists but I would call them craven, criminal, and crazy.

@rainmanjr Ham and pineapple should never be on a pizza.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610931
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.