Agnostic.com

8 11

LINK Wyoming bar calls for murder of gay people as “cure for AIDS” and are selling it as merch / Queerty

Really??? This was a "thing" in the 80s. I'm guessing they're going back to fear-mongering about AIDS because COVID is still killing their relatives/loved ones, so this'll work. smh

This is excessively disgusting. 🙄😕🤮😤

SeaGreenEyez 9 July 22

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm disgusted beyond words.

I'd love to offer the idiot who sold these $100,000 to walk into a bar here in Long Beach. Specifically, the Que Sera bar.It's a lesbian bar and the clientele includes a goodly number of dykes on bikes. Heck, I might as well offer the idiot a million. He would never live to collect it.

Should it be lawful to kill misanthropes, homophobes and all manner of other dangerous fuckwits?

Reprehensible

bobwjr Level 10 July 22, 2021

Just...WTAFF?.
😡😡😡😡

In the early 1980's when I was doing archaeoligicsl survey work for the Rawhide mine outside of Gillette, WY, we were camping as our base camp. Our camp was about 1/2 mile from from a major N-S highway out of Gillette. I used to sleep with a loaded .45 under my pillow. Not that I was afraid of wildlife. Rather we were more concerned about the human inhabitants that live in Wyoming. A lot of marginal, outside the mainstream people of all persuasions. They move there because it is so unpopulated and they can hide and be left alone to their peculiarities and proclivities.

t1nick Level 8 July 22, 2021

This should be illegal and considered a hate crime.

Absolutely should!

You're talking about Wyoming. They still think thos is the Wild West. I grew up in Colorado, about 70 miles from the Wyoming border.

There are no words to express the level of disgust and nausea that this kind of inhumanity and savagery triggers in the depths of my bowels.
Some people really are morally worth less than the excreta they wallow in.

I have spent time in Wyoming and there my be more redneck ignorance per capita there than in places like Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas, and Missouri, not to be confused with the hillbilly ignorance of Alabama, Mississippi, Kentucky, Tennessee, West Virginia, and the Carolinas. I don't know what the fuck is going on in Florida!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:610999
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.