Agnostic.com

54 9

Sexy pics or not?

Do you think if you post a sexy picture of yourself that you're inviting the kind of people you don't want to date?

SonderOpia 8 Apr 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

54 comments (51 - 54)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Probably

I swear, if more women start posting sexy pics, then I am going to do it, too. lol
I suspect that it's just more accepted when it's a woman posting sexy pics.

@Heart_Truth And what about itty-bitty bra and g-string? My basic point is that I suspect guys are usually viewed in a negative way, no matter what. While women don't just get a pass, but might get compliments.

Whatever makes you happy, do it.

Being treated with respect and kindness makes me happy however most of the time that doesn't work.

a picture sends a message whatever the picture and different people interpret it differently whatever it is. I don't see a problem with it really. any picture may and probably will invite people you won't want to date. I guess I wouldn't make it too sexy in a general way unless you just want sex. there's nothing wrong with attracting people but you can't choose who you attract.

Most people who think they're sexy, really aren't.

I think I'm sexy. Are you saying that I'm not?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61139
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.