Agnostic.com

6 19

LINK Catholic Priest Who Wants To Prevent Biden From Receiving Communion Resigns In Sex Scandal

The Communion Denial Is A Much Bigger Sin Than The Grindr Thing. He Probably Links On To NAMBLA As Well.

barjoe 9 July 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I reposted that article on Facebook.

What's the line about casting the first stone? Have people just forgotten what hypocrisy means?
These are rhetorical questions.
The fact this comes as no surprise is the saddest part of the whole religious scam.

I hope this fuckhead has a very long, slow and painful death. If I saw him in the street bleeding I’d throw a gallon of rubbing alcohol on all his wounds.

Nooo, who would have thought.

The rrc clergy have a spousal relationship with the Church and with Christ. Is this why they rape little boys?

I wish they would let priests marry and be female.That would save so many little boys from being raped. It's really not health to make men abstain from sex. The more guys I talk to, the more normal I realize it is for them to be super horny.

It's also really not healthy to make women abstain from sex.

Catholicism is sick; the sheep abstain.

@yvilletom they don't get nun.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:611807
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.