Agnostic.com

6 3

has this ever happened to you? you're minding your own business, trying ro behave, and the thought of someone you haven't spoken with in a while comes to mind, seemingly at random. Then the phone rings, minutes sometimes seconds later, and its them. so weird.

hankster 9 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

and when that happens folks will say, "speak of the devil." does that make it weirdererer. oooooo.

I'll tell a story. this was conveyed to me and my dad several years ago.

once upon a time my grandad worked in a factory building transmissions. One day a cousin, his supervisor, walked by his work station and my grandfather was standing there crying. My cousin asked him what was going on. Grandad said Charlie had died. a young cousin my grandad adored because he had red hair like my grandad. The cousin telling the story said he was about to question how he knew that, this was long before cell phones, but about that time a voice came over the intercom saying there was a call in the office for my grandad. that call. this foresight was kinda normal for grandad, and I've seen it in my father at times. always made me wonder.

No .

And besides, I never try to behave.

All the time; all my life.

No. That never happens. Like that Eldorado 500CID, 8.3 liter. Big ass engine.

barjoe Level 9 July 28, 2021

Yes, but I must know what that has to do with this old car …?

nothing.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612135
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.