Agnostic.com

6 3

"California restaurant demands diners to prove they aren’t vaccinated before being served"
[dailykos.com]

"Despite the current coronavirus surge unvaccinated individuals are driving across the U.S., a California restaurant insists only those who are not vaccinated dine at the establishment. According to ABC News 7, signs taped to the doors of Basilico’s Pasta e Vino in Orange County insist that proof of being unvaccinated is required before being served.

"“Notice: Proof of being unvaccinated required. We have zero tolerance for treasonous, anti-American stupidity. Thank you for pondering,” the signs read. 

"While the Huntington Beach restaurant claims it needs proof, an employee confirmed it isn’t actually checking vaccine status—and to be honest, it has no way to confirm whether someone is vaccinated or not. But the restaurant’s owner, Tony Roman, told the Los Angeles Times that he placed the sign to make a point “in defense of American liberty and freedom.”"

Would someone please tell me who is issuing 'Unvaccination Certifications'. I would also like to know how they can be certain if someone is lying. Do they have a blood test for vaccinations? What if someone contracted the disease and recovered? The antibodies would be the same as if they had been vaccinated. The body doesn't produce vaccine antibodies and infection antibodies.

RussRAB 8 July 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Things like this are just more proof of Clown Disease.

Major moron

bobwjr Level 10 July 29, 2021

If they are really stupid enough to be anti-vax, is it really likely that they can put a logical statement on a sign ?

They probably had help. 😉

There is absolutely no way to prove one is not vaccinated - only a absence of one's vaccination card - so the signage is just to make a point and fully vaccinated people are likely welcome as long as the don't show their vaccination card. It's stupid - but is obviously a marketing strategy aimed at those who think like the owner.

Perhaps the owner was happy enjoying the government benefits of loss of business due to covid - and prefers not to be working and is laughing all the way to the bank.

On my small island, we have a couple of restaurants that suddenly closed - and at the same time some media coverage about some covid clusters stemming from un-named restaurants. It doesn't take a genius to figure out which ones. One of the restaurants was in the news a few weeks ago for not enforcing the mask mandate with its employees. While I'll likely never patronize that particular restaurant again, knowing the history, tourists won't know the difference when things blow over and they open back up again. The coconut wireless karma will likely get to them eventually and snuff them out.

Some of these restaurant owners might just be pulling a sneaky ploy to get government money before closing their doors for good, crying covid and safety protocol restricted their freedoms and shut them down. Who knows...

American stupidity.

It seems to me that many people have gone crazy because of this virus. I have heard many stories of people arguing over the vaccine. I was especially amused by the conspiracy theorists who believe that you will get a chip that will keep track of you through the vaccine. When the authorities imposed the lockdown, I respected the restrictions. I regarded it as a nice unpaid vacation. During the lockdown, I often bought food here opaorlando.com since I can't cook myself. Honestly, I liked the lockdown.

Cannot wait to hear how many die from this.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612247
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.