Agnostic.com

1 0

Some movies are sad.Some also leave you with ear worms.

American Pastoralist - the dream & nightmare of post WWII America:

FrayedBear 9 July 29

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

In this movie it was the young woman in the above trailer - 3 or 4 pipe bombs & 4 deaths - 5 including her father who died with a broken heart.

@FrayedBear I read the book back in the 90's, very disturbing. I could never bring myself to watch the film. I know what it is to discover a close family member is a monster, and to wonder how I never saw it.

@LenHazell53 Folies à deux? The drive to love frequently blinds reason. Once I intended about 10 CDs of performed poetry carrying the title "madness & cousins". Nearly all the poems to be love poetry. It never happened because performing, broadcasting & recording about 50 starting with old favourites like the Tom o' Bedlam series, Cocaine Lil, the Tattooed lady and Cuddle Doon and About 500 others identified that at least round here there is a lack of appreciation of what I do. I needed more & less interference in my life.
Most however do not associate being in love to be a form of madness or perhaps more correctly an inducement to madness.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612352
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.