Agnostic.com

4 6

This is just one more reason I would never go to Texas or any other Red State. They all committed genocide, lynchings and massacred entire thriving towns of blacks!

[zinnedproject.org]

Barnie2years 8 July 31

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Babe! You know even yer Mom's basement ain't safe, right?

Not sure how that relates? I feel quite safe where I live, even though murder rates even in small cities are going up dramatically. They tend to be localized in smaller areas. And I am more than prepared to defend my home should Trump’s desired civil war breaks out.

@Barnie2years no, I mean no place, nowhere, has never seen racism & evil......Pilgrims gave used smallpox -victim blankets to the Natives who helped/taught them how to survive, for just one example.....

This country was founded on genocide in red states, blue states, and purple states. Lets not get high and mighty. Racism whether against Native Americans, Hispanics, Asians, or Black people is part of this country's foundation from border to border and sea to shinning sea.

Massacres are not part of our more recent (like 20th century) history, except in states that are now predominantly Trumplican. So feel free to accept all those under your tent, I will choose where I spend my time and money as I wish.

@Barnie2years You appear to be living in the tent of ignorance and denial. This is one country divided by imaginary lines to define states. The massacre in Tulsa was in the 20th Century which by most peoples definition is pretty recent history. Since WWll how many people have we massacred in meaningless useless wars with people who were not white.. Wake up and smell the racism cowboy.

@Barnie2years That's what l thought. You got nothin' .You need to try a new tent, one with books and intelligent people. 😊

@Sticks48 I should have known you live in Texas. I have no need to explain my position to someone related to the ones who committed the massacre or spent the past one hundred years covering it up.

@Barnie2years You are a fucking idiot. I mam from California and have lived in Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas Georgia, and New Mexico. I have travelled all over this country. Ignorance like yours knows no state boundaries. Racism also knows no state boundaries. Texas is an ignorant redneck state in many places including the Governor's office. Austin is more liberal than any place in Pennsylvania, especially that Alabama like part between Pittsburg and Philadelphia. You have no fucking idea what my ancestors or even your ancestors did or what terrible things some might have done which has nothing to do with either one of us. I am in this part of Texas because it is liberal and has a great music scene, and music is my profession. Great music scenes are rare in this country. The next time you feel like sharing your ignorant ideas do it somewhere else like FB. There is plenty of stupid there for you to relate to.

By that standard there’s no place on Earth for us.
When I left the military I moved back to Alabama where I had lived ten years of my life and I stayed there another eight years, so eighteen years in I decided I had to get out, not for their old atrocities and there are many, I left because conservatives suck at conversation, they’re just all into getting you to agree with both their dumb ass religion and their dumb ass political positions.
Have you any idea how good it was to have people in California tell me they weren’t sure who to vote for yet because they needed to read up on Clinton to compare him to G. H. Bush?
In Alabama you already knew who just about everyone was going to vote for, Conservative actions are stupid easy to predict.

shit. red states. what about entire nations of native americans? get real if you wanna be all indignant about it.

You are correct, the invaders committed genocide on the native throughout the time they arrived until present. The black genocide started after the Civil War but carried on well into the Twentieth Century in areas across the South and mid west where freed slave had created their own prosperity and societies. I feel quite justified on picking my states to avoid.

@Barnie2years The genocide by north americans against the blacks has been going on since long long before the civil war. its not at all a red/blue issue. I'm sure those states you avoid are gonna notice you're not visiting. nonsense.

@hankster I really don’t give a shit. If I boycott a beer because the owner of the brewery was a thieving rich Trump supporter, I seriously doubt it will make a difference in his lifestyle. I vote every election knowing my county has a Republican majority, but my township leans Democrat, so my vote does little to change the makeup of the State government. But it helps elect democrats to statewide office, thanks to major urban areas with large Democrat majorities. With your outlook, no one should have a belief that can’t somehow create a change. Well good luck with that!

@Barnie2years carry on. peace.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:612940
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.