Agnostic.com

36 4

What nerdy activities do you enjoy? (gaming, cosplay, sci-fi)

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I tend to get super into (some might say obsessed) with various tv shows and movies of all genres. I spend probably too much time on Tumblr lurking in various fandoms. That’s probably extra nerdy, idk.

I cosplay. Went to Anime Weekend Atlanta recently. I’m not too big into anime these days though...
I’m trying to get back into D&D. Just hard to find a DM these days, y’know?
I love movies and TV, live action or animated. I just graduated as a video production student with a focus in animation, if that says anything.
I even used to be president of the “geek club” at that college, ha!

You kids have no concept of "nerdy". I sew. I could sew you some awesome Cosplay gear. #godlessnana

I collect comic books and go to a comic con at least once a year.

I love trying out new games on my sons XBox, some of them are pure escapism and with the amazing visuals, they can be an enjoyable way to beat the blues

Tabletop rpg is my nerd outlet. I also code and work on unsolved math problems.

I game master RPGs, play video games and would like to cosplay but being 6'8' it would be too expensive so I haven't for now..lol.

I don't really have any of those which is strange. I've never been a big fan of video games, comics, role playing, sci-fi, etc. Maybe enjoying documentaries? Does that count?

Reading, gaming, learning to program, playing board games (D&D and role-playing mainly), Anime, I want to LARP someday, I enjoy a good documentary which I would then do research on to make sure I'm not being fed nonsense, I like watching lessons on Physics...... yea, I'm basically a walking nerd ball but if you looked at me you would never guess it.

Playing video games with my 11 year old son.

BD66 Level 8 Oct 8, 2017

i indulge in the most asinine activity ever. i produce content for video platforms and BLOGS 0_0

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.