Agnostic.com

3 2

LINK Christian Author: God Sent COVID to Punish Us for Promoting “the LGBT Agenda” | Beth Stoneburner | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Sooner of later they always try to blame the LGBT community. Doesn't matter what kidn of disaster it is.

Considering what Jesus supposedly taught, I think disasters would more likely be the result of their unacceptance of LGBT persons.

snytiger6 9 Aug 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You bring up a very good point. I wish religious nuts would read the new testament. Instead bits and pieces of the old. It's a shame Atheists know that book better than they do.

That’s why he is killing off so many haters, to punish the people who let people live their lives in peace.

Yeah, with all the religious conservatives who wont' wear masks or get the vaccine, a part of me is looking forward to the midterm elections, to see if enough of them die to affect the outcome(s).

Their "God" would punish humanity by bringing a deadly world epidemic? He worships the devil.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:613948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.