Agnostic.com

6 4

This was interesting!
You know you're near the end of a social pariah like American Conservatism when they start consuming one another.

Willow_Wisp 8 Aug 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Back some time ago there were several preachers in Texas, who had airplanes and were always surrounded by women. They were being trafficked and this was proven as several went to jail. This seems to be the truth for all these guys.

Damn! Who'da thunk it?! Figured QAnon and Televangelists would get along great! Guess it's like fighting fire with fire? I'm good with that

The more the merrier. I know the 🌎 will be a lot better off.

Yes, this is inevitable and it's a fast process. Greed doesn't just want control of the money. It must possess all the money and power or a bigger fish is out there. Nobody ever reaches a quiet place of safety in a capitalist world and that's its evil. This world is the very den for the vipers of greed.

when praying ain't what it used to be, and that collection plate gets weighty, and the conspiracy folks start getting low on material ..... the lawyers and press could do well with this....maybe some of it is real if you want it to be.

All I can say is that Qanon and Televangelists deserve one another, like siblings, they come from the same set of stupid ideas.

And this is a typical sibling conflict.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615176
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.