Agnostic.com

8 15

August 13 is "reinstatement day." Is Trump president again? NO.

Today Trump yelled (with his keyboard): "DO YOU MISS ME YET?" He got a resounding "NO" on Twitter.

TrumpWorld is a confused mess.

Many in TrumpWorld have been led to believe — and pushed others to believe — in a grand and "inevitable" to nullify the 2020 election due to baseless claims of fraud. Trump remains far from the reins of power in Washington. The prospects for any sort of Trump reinstatement, powered by a thus-far-imaginary Supreme Court decision, are fading more and more with each passing hour.

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell, the likely originator of the idea that Trump would return to power this month, has been boosting the August date for at least the last two months. Until recently, that is, when he began walking back the idea, admitting that his timeline might be off by a few months but saying the momentous occasion would occur on "God's time."

At the end of June, White House press secretary Jen Psaki was asked to comment on the theoretical Trump reinstatement, which she gracefully downplayed.

"The president is prepared to continue to govern and lead the United States of America," Psaki stated — referring, to be clear, to Joe Biden. "Of course, should there be an elevation, an escalation, you know, that is something we would certainly monitor and track as well."

[salon.com]

LiterateHiker 9 Aug 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I guess we won't get relief until he's in jail or dead, then his son will try....ugh

Trump pushing up daisies??? OH HELL YES. Jr. Running for office...OH HELL YES...Bring on the Crack head clownshow😂😂😂

LATE NITE Talk Shows are going to get some serious miles out of this😂

I wonder if the right wing media Dunning Kruger's much?

Sad and pathetic subhumanity.

Hey. Sometimes the outrageous lie works.
Why should they change a winning strategy? 🤔

Throw a fake': Rudy Giuliani reveals to FBI how he used Fox News to push lies about Hillary Clinton -- at Salon
[salon.com]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they are truly a special kind of stupid. 😆 🤣 😂

Not surprised they are the most fucked up stupid group I ever saw

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 13, 2021

Given the number of INNOCENT Americans who have DIED and are Still Dying..Personally...I'd like to see a SLOW PAINFUL HEART ATTACK "INITIATED" and "RE-INSTATED" into his fat heart...hehehehehehee

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615656
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.