Agnostic.com

4 3

LINK Jesse Lee Peterson: Educating Women is “One of the Worst Mistakes” Ever Made | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

I was surprised to find out this guy is black. About 150 years ago it was illegal to educate blacks in the U.S. He has learned nothing form history.

snytiger6 9 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Stick in a time machine and send him back 400 years.

I reckon 7,000 years might be better, and put him the middle of the Nile Valley at the same time.

What a pathetic excuse for a man he is!

Too late, M-F!!!!!!!

Any ultra "macho" man hates the thought of meeting a female who is intellectually superior; especially if he is himself of low intelligence.

that's my brother thinks he is gods gift and deserves model quality women ....he thinks he is smarter than any woman when he actually is kinda cro magnum intelligence he knows nothing about health let alone diabeties which is ravaging his body ....eye procedures liver heart lungs and both feet half gone still eats bags of cookies and crap

@whiskywoman In a word, dogmatic.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.