Agnostic.com

3 1

So with half the country burning and or running out of water, the GOP is now relenting that climate change is real and man made(because the scientific community has been behind a Yuge conspiracy for the last 80 years or something ๐Ÿ‘€)
Anyhows.....the geniuses think the solution is to invest in preparations rather than cut greenhouse emissions and fossil fuel use!?!
I suppose we knew they wasnโ€™t too bright when they started waving their bibles around....๐Ÿ™„

Aaron70 7 Aug 14

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

GOP: Geriatric Old Pissheads.

I tried to warn you people about this in 1979 when that failed actor ran for president, but no, what did ya do, you elected him as leader of the stupid people! Then you elected another failed media star from a "reality" TV show that sucked so bad it wasn't watchable.
I want to go to sleep and be left alone until the zombie apocalypse is over, zombie apocalypses are bad enough but during a pandemic it gets to be a bit much, to make it worse the zombies worship guns and tend to shoot large numbers of people at a time on average about once a day.

Who exactly are you referring to when you say โ€œyou peopleโ€....๐Ÿ‘€

@Buck Everybody, it takes the entire village and every nation has the government it deserves, so do better.

@Willow_Wisp In that case youโ€™re just as responsible for those two idiots getting elected as everyone else, so take a bow dumb ass!! ๐Ÿ™ƒ

The GOPers who are climbing on the climate change is real are mostly looking for ways to save the fossil fuels industries.

Absolutely they are.....apparently 2 degrees Celsius still means nothing to them.....๐Ÿ‘€

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:615902
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.