Agnostic.com

4 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hear, hear.

From the link:

"This destruction of norms by Donald and other Republicans in the executive and legislative branches has happened so quickly, and has been so thorough, that it's clear the seeds of it must have been planted a long time ago," she wrote. "It was possible for Donald, the weakest man I have ever known, to exploit the weaknesses in the system not because he introduced them, but because they were there for him to exploit in the first place."

She pushed back on the notion that Donald Trump had corrupted the Republican Party

"The Republicans haven't lost their way," Mary Trump wrote. "They have, instead, found it. And it has led them straight toward unabashed white supremacy and fascism

I imagine there's an argument for that if consideration is given to the fact that McConnell has been doing it for decades, and that 45 may not have been able to achieve what he did if it hadn't been for McConnell's support and direction. 45 was the perfect culmination of everything McConnell had hoped to attain, and he's not done yet. So maybe it's a toss-up.

She's not wrong.

Not that I have any brief for Moscow Mitch but I think that award goes to her uncle. Donald Trump.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616025
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.