Agnostic.com

7 2

I don't believe in government authority, the only reason I pay any taxes is to avoid jail or being forcefully apprehended by the police, I also don't believe in the rigged election system, but I will only vote to avoid the guns of the state doing something to me that I wouldn't want to experience. I consider myself a radical libertarian who supports free markets, private ownership of the means of production, and self ownership. I am not really sure why people believe in government authority accept fear.

AtheistForReal 2 Aug 16

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Libertarians are children. They think everything should be done for then by someone else, while they play with their toys.

Your posts began well, but now have become a little strange. You seem to believe in everything and nothing.

I am so glad to know what a selfish greedy person you are. It will make it's so much easier for me to just ignore you.

You should then of course, IF you really believe all this, Never pay any attention to traffic laws at all, just blast on through. Return any SS checks uncashed, pay every single medical expense completely by yourself, aaannnd etc....I'll wait right here until you do so.
Or, you could STFU.

You sound like a Ayn Rand believer. I read everything she wrote in the 1960s, and realized that she was saying only three basis things: (1) greed is good, (2) all governments are bad, and (2) I should have the right to do what I want to, regardless of the consequences for others. And, you buy that crap?

What a convoluted way of saying you refuse to accept any kind of civic or community responsibility or accountability. All I see from your "stance" is a failure to carry your fair share of the load of humanity.

Deb57 Level 8 Aug 16, 2021

Agreed. That's why I hate Libertarian political philosophy, it's the ultimate form of selfish individualism and seems very immature to me, since selfishness is very natural in very young children and these people seem to have never grown out of it. They want all of their freedoms, but don't want to sacrifice or give anything to the common good, which most adults are mature enough to realize is necessary, unless you are living on your own island,,,,,,

Not surprising, you don't understand government.

Also, your posts will have more credibility if you proofread them.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616326
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.