Agnostic.com

0 0

I don't usually do this; but I sense a real interaction among people of the world here on this site;

5 years ago I had surgery to remove a mass that was growing "on my adrenal glands" (allegedly ) - it turned out to be a mass of scar tissue from a sloppy endoscopic "poke" through my esophagus.

Long story shortened - it turned out to be not cancerous. Michelle was/is a "naturopath" sort-of-doctor who practiced Acupuncture...and suggested that I try some needles near/on the surgical scar left on my gut.

Well...that was 6 years ago. Now she's running a clinic in Haiti - I doubt she's getting rich - but she's devoted to helping the people on that Island.

Here's her website.

Please; at least peruse the site. Talk to her- she's a rare, genuine person devoted to healing folk .

And if you have access to any healing supplies; from old unused bandages to old unopened/unused meds...she can use them.

If you're in to natural meds and can send herbs.....even better.

[haitinaturalclinic.org]

Robecology 9 Aug 17

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:616559