Agnostic.com

12 6

Is it normal to get severe cravings for certain foods?

I hope I don’t come off as weird, but lately I’ve been seriously craving salami and I don’t know why. It’s been months since I’ve last had salami and I eat quite healthy, but I’ve noticed lately I’ve been getting serious cravings of salami and was just wondering is this normal.

EmeraldJewel 7 Apr 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

12 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

How severe?
Like kill someone, severe?
????

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Bad enough to where I could actually walk to the store in the middle of the night just to get it. Lol

Salami sounds okay.

I get hooked on something and will eat it for days or weeks, maybe months until l tire of it,then something new will pop up. In the case of donuts a lifetime.

well salami is very salty...

Maybe check these links out?

[healthline.com]

[medicalnewstoday.com]

[paleoleap.com]

It’s very salty. That’s why when I do eat it, I watch how much and how often. Those were very helpful links. Thank you.

Oh yeah.... for me it's broccoli, or Brussels sprouts, especially oven-roasted with sesame oil. Healthy, too. 😉

Yes. Saurkraut

Yes, I believe it’s normal.

When I'm stoned which should be shortly.

I don't know about salami....
But when I get a hankering for chocolate...
I gotta have it and not much will stop me from getting some of there's none in the kitchen.

Are you going through drama?

No, actually I’m not. It’s been months though since I’ve had it. About 12 months.

So, you aren’t nervous eating.

I think its totally normal

i always do

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:61672
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.