Agnostic.com

8 8

LINK An Off-Duty Pilot Used the PA System to Tell a Captive Flight About Jesus | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

He talked about Jesus, sex addiction and beign married to a woman despite being gay.

snytiger6 9 Aug 21

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is how people get assault charges, and by people I mean me lol

He may eventually convince himself.

I feel sorry for the pilot. To me he seems to be in a lot of pain and needs some help. No matter if he is a religious person, he is still in pain.

Hope he is removed from his position.

If I were a paying customer, I would be screaming for a refund.

Not only would I scream for a refund, I would also report the SOB to proper airline officials.

It was not the flight's pilot, as I read it!

@BirdMan1 You are correct. That said, he works for the airline and they allowed him to speak. Their bad.

My right wing nutter brother used to use any means necessary to force feed a captive audience. Hour long sermons were a regular thing whenever his cult had a wedding or funeral....
Needless to say I haven’t spoken to that quack in over a decade.🤔

Wow I think I would have walked out or started bringing a book to read. I have been to religious funerals and weddings with funerals it gives me time to stop crying for a bit (I admit to being a weeper) and get myself under control. At weddings I tend to study the architecture of the building and work out how to convert it into a homeless shelter or animal shelter.

Last time I was at a church service, I grabbed a bible and started showing my kids insane shit that was written in there.

Another nut job a few fries short of a happy meal.

And no toy.

@xenoview if he knows how to use it.

So sorry for his agitation, but, don't take it out on others!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617337
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.