Agnostic.com

8 9

LINK Christians Who Like “Conversion Therapy” Hate the Netflix Film “Pray Away” | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

This Netflix documentary is a great expose on "conversion therapy."

Follow link to view film trailer.

snytiger6 9 Aug 24

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I was Christian until about 4 years ago and had bought into the “Gay” garbage they spewed. My mind has completely changed since then. My daughter came out as bisexual. I have to admit it was a little uncomfortable but my thought was “Shes my daughter I love her and will support her regardless. Actually this helped me to realize how much bullshit Christianity. I’m a human and I can accept and love another human without any preconditions. The God of the Bible seems like very childish that he cannot accept and actually wants to torture people when he supposedly made them that way. Instead of trying to think it out I just considered the Bible bullshit from that point on

It's all make-believe. Not much different from Santa Claus, etc.

Hateful practice

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 25, 2021

That type of stuff makes me so angry.

Like that Jesus Camp shit from about 20 years ago now.

I will keep it in mind. I need something to what on my vacation next week. Providing I get it.

Let people be whoever they want to be.....

I plan to watch it.

If they hate it, it must be pretty accurate.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:617981
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.