Agnostic.com

1 3

LINK Mormon Apostle Chastises Brigham Young Univ. for Not Being Sufficiently Anti-Gay | Hemant Mehta | Friendly Atheist | Patheos

Two years ago the valedictorian used his commencement speech to come out as gay. (follow link for video)

I don't think the Mormon church apostle realizes that in order to receive federal funds the school can't discriminate as official policy.

snytiger6 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Mormon numbers are dropping the same other religions and the fools are not want give any more money they have to.

The Mormon church counts every person who was ever baptized as a member, even if they hadnt' attended services since they were a child.

It took me a long time, about ten years, to get them to remove me from their records. Mostly because they want to keep their numbers high.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618194
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.