Agnostic.com

4 6

LINK Pentagon Boasts ‘Air Force’ is Evacuating Civilians, Then People are Shocked When They Take Closer Look - Smartzune.com

I don't usually get too giddy about conspiracy theory type things. This article, however, has an good deal of "banging head on desk" ridiculousness captured in print/pictures and a fair amount of "Jesus Christ. They can't even photoshop with any degree of believability." 🙄🙄🙄 to make it worth the 3 minutes of my life I wasted reading it. 😁

#enjoy

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 25

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I've read news reports that Turkey is flying out people and that US civilian planes are also flying out people . I have no doubt Turkey and the US are not the only ones . I do understand that when a news story doesn't have a current photo , they sometimes use stock photos . Lets just hope they get as many people as possible out before the mass murders start again .

I live in Australia and we too are flying out people. Some have already landed here.

They try so hard to get people to believe their lies. Sad.

They're fucking pathetic rethug asswipes..

Photoshopping is amazing! I'm also amazed at how we are determining the age of videos and pictures by viewing Biden's balding head.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618258
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.