Agnostic.com

6 8

LINK Vatican 'on edge' as Grindr data threatens to out priests

Ut oh! 😳

Should've paid more attention to Edward Snowden. He told the world that your Grindr data is being hawked, recorded, stolen and sold. shrugs

#tsktsktsk

😩 = 😂

SeaGreenEyez 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

So, the Catholic Church is, as usual, more worried about appearances than dealing constructively with reality.

@SeaGreenEyez, business as usual.

The priesthood has been s sanctuary for gay men for centuries, especially when they were openly persecuted. DUH!

Hmmm,,,sounds like you're implying Gay men are pedophiles..

@Charlene Nothing of the sort. Up until the 60s or maybe 70s unmarried men were suspected of being gay and not only could you be discriminated against in the world of employment. In some societies, including this country you could get your ass kicked, sometimes even killed. The priesthood was a job where no one questioned why you weren't married or never seen dating. Don't try to read shit into what l say and l said nothing about pedophiles. With that logic l could say you are implying all priests are pedophiles, which we know is not true.

@Sticks48 actually I was just surprised you had posted something so open to Misinterpretation..thanks for the fucked up clarification..

@Charlene I did not think it was open to misinterpretation at all. How was the clarification fucked up? It was just facts. I don't know what you are pissed about, but don't take it out on me.

@Sticks48 gee, I guess you missed the entire all Gay Men are pedophiles rants by the Right and religious leaders..

@Charlene Which has nothing to do with what l said.

@Sticks48 look, I'm not angry at you, I was just really surprised by your responce, and I may have over reacted a bit, but having 4 gay men in my family I remember all those attacks on Gay men are pedophiles/rapists quite clearly. It been changed to the Trans community for the moment.

@Charlene Again l made no reference to pedophilia. I was merely making the point the priesthood has long been a safe haven for gay men. Pedophiles are everywhere like in coaching and the Boy Scouts.

@Sticks48 yeah got it..

@Charlene How are you feeling after your surgery? If you said something here, l missed it.

@Sticks48 It going well actually, not as bad as I had thought and the doctors are please, not as much as I am to say the least.Thanks for asking❤

@Charlene l am truly happy to hear it went well. 🤗

@Sticks48 as for the surgery, I guess it went well, I wasn't there..

Can one donate somewhere to help move this forward? waves credit card

Oops out in the open

bobwjr Level 10 Aug 26, 2021

as you sow, so shall you reap

Exactly!

Hell, they've all been "edged" for fucking centuries..

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618356
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.