Agnostic.com

3 4

LINK Afghan Evacuees to Arrive at Philadelphia International Airport – NBC10 Philadelphia

This is what America is supposed to be all about. Let's honor those who lost their lives today by showing compassion.

barjoe 9 Aug 26

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Many will be housed up here in Lancaster. We have a very strong immigrant resettlement program up here.

What a nice destination for them as well!

Yes, it's good. I just hope proper efforts are made to introduce them to America and assimilate them. Sadly knowing the institutional incompetency, ignorance, and arrogance that is the hallmark of contemporary American government, I fear not.

It's tough for all of us.

@barjoe You can't just drop refugees from a war torn very foreign land like Afghanistan straight into an AirBnB, they need to be properly resettled.

@Druvius “We stand ready to provide medical assistance, housing, and connection to our diverse community of immigrant service providers who can assist with an array of social services.”
Whatever that means.

This is wonderful. Philly is the city of brotherly love. I hope people can house them.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618560
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.