Agnostic.com

4 0

Glad to see Sam Harris is admitting that he was wrong about Biden and Harris being the right choice for president and vice-president. These two bozos have been an unmitigated disaster for the US and abroad. He’s pissed off people in his own party, the progressives, by not giving them the moon on a stick like he promised. He has allowed for the border to be overran. Inflation is going up the highest levels in 30 years. Housing is unaffordable. Has not got control over COVID like he promised. Now to top off all this, he botched the withdrawal and has allowed for Islamists to conduct suicide bombings on our soldiers and personnel, killing dozens.

As much as I want to applaud Harris for showing contrition, he exhibited Trump Derangement Syndrome on his podcast. Sam Harris, on one hands, advocates for free speech, all the while lobbying for Trump to be banned on Twitter. Please do not come at with “Brah, it’s a private company.” Twitter receives taxpayer money and platforms public officials and groups, including the Taliban ironically. Apps like Twitter are the new public square. Jack Dorsey even said that after reinstating the account of Nigerian public officials. Harris also wanted to deny Kavanaugh confirmation based upon spurious accusations by Christine Blasey Ford.

Harris abandoned his principles for political tribalism. I sided with him when he was being unfairly maligned by the MSM for his opinions on Islam. Many on the right-wing came to his defense but yet he unfailingly keeps pandering to the left, even though it was people like Cenk Uygur and Glenn Greenwald that raked him over the coals. When it comes down to it, at face value, I applaud his introspection but I think this ass-covering on his part.

[mobile.twitter.com]

Heavykevy1985 6 Aug 28

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

" Sam Harris, on one hands, advocates for free speech, all the while lobbying for Trump to be banned on Twitter. Please do not come at with “Brah, it’s a private company.” Twitter receives taxpayer money and platforms public officials and groups, including the Taliban ironically." Isn't this a form of elitism? And it may not be intended that way, but taken in light of these facts it certainly does appear to be

I would have to agree with you on that. Like George Carlin once said “it’s a club and you ain’t in it.”

@Heavykevy1985 This is no laughing matter, but that's funny. I don't think many of us ordinary ppl are in it. But even the solutions proposed, are they really going to solve it. I don't think so. It sounds like more of the same. I mean more so the money in politics, but that's off topic.

Housing pricing is market driven (maybe bubbling). The COVID crisis is because Covidiots who largely voted for Biden’s opponent prefer livestock dewormers (among other stupidities) over vaccines and are now overrunning hospitals in droves because herd ignorance. Afghanistan was fated to be a painful but necessary exit. Wait didn’t Trump want us out too?

If Biden had aligned with the more progressive members of his party you would complain about that too. Biden Derangement Syndrome?

I didn’t really want the handsy Senator from MBNA but shuddered at the toxic alternative.

No. COVID crisis is due to blue state governors locking states down longer than necessary. Considering that viruses evolve, nothing will stop except exhausting host reservoirs

@Heavykevy1985 “[E]xhausting host reservoirs”? Is that a euphemism?

By the way, that Ivermectin story that Rolling Stone published was a hoax. Sucks to be you

Typical dirty con unable to support his factual claims with evidence, warranting zero credibility. Dude, you are nothing but a bad joke.

Where’s your evidence? Not a conservative but believe what you want to believe.

Give me a reason to have supported his opponent. Waiting........

Because Biden is a swamp creature who has been in politics for far too long and corrupted by them. Also, he is demented and inept, look at the Afghanistan debacle for proof of that. Also, he is a status quo neoliberal corporatist puppet

@Heavykevy1985 It sure took a while to come up with that cliche-ridden response.

@Organist1 no. I just saw it the day before. I really do not have much free time on my hands. Not cliches, truth.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:618887
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.