Agnostic.com

9 7

LINK U.S. Capitol Police prepare for a rally in support of Capitol riot - Axios

The U.S. Capitol Police Department is "closely monitoring" a Sept. 18 rally planned in support of individuals arrested for storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, USCP chief Tom Manger said Wednesday in a written statement shared with reporters.

Driving the news: The rally — spearheaded by former Donald Trump presidential campaign official Matt Braynard — is known as "Justice for J6" and will be held on the Capitol grounds, WUSA9 reports.

snytiger6 9 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

given the moral and patriotic decay of the Republican party, both the capital police and the national guard had better be ready.

Yep. I thought they should call out hte national guard too.

Then arrest them, they can join their buddies in prison

I bet the Donald doesn't show up.

He’ll be doing what he did his entire life: driving from afar. Like most dictators he goads his followers from a safe and secure location. People like him never put themselves at risk.

I hope this time they have plenty of National Guard troops and backup. And teargas as well as full magazines of rubber bullets and real ones for when the insurrectionists star firing back.

I hope that this time not only do they have those things, but that they treat them exactly the same way that BLM protestors got treated every time last summer, with tear gas and rubber bullets, no matter how peaceful they are. Time for some payback and equal treatment. Now that Trump is gone, if these people still get the kid gloves treatment, you will have proof positive that Biden is all talk about supporting BLM and all the other identity politics stuff that passes these days for actual change and progress from the left.

Can we disguise some Antifa to start a scuffle or light some firecrackers...

And here we go..

Hopefully this time they'll just shoot all the traitors instead of just one.

I would think so. Might be the official resumption of Civil War and I'm prepared. Fuck the gQp (Party Of Death).

I hope the Capitol Police show up in riot gear. And yes, I know that doing so can help inflame a situation. However, let's see how much the "we love the blue crowd" responds.

I think you meant "we love the blue", right? I agree, they should show up in full riot gear and be just as hard-assed with them as they always are with the BLM protestors, and if it results in battle, then let it happen, and defeat them with overwhelming force. Let them know that if they want to restart the Civil War, the fed government is not going to just roll over and let them win, like they did on Jan. 6. If they don't do that, then we will all then know that Biden is just as willing to let fascism win as Trump was.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:619935
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.