Agnostic.com

1 1

news, news, news... news, news, news...
has there ever been a time like this, since...
the great depression & world war two. #fdr #biden

HankHunter13 7 Sep 2

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The world has probably always been full of crisis, bad news, disasters, and war but with current technology we can hear/read about all of it at any time.

The battle over Roe vs Wade certainly isn't new. War and U.S. troops in the Middle East isn't new. Natural disasters aren't new.

I'm not belittling your worries or trying to downplay world events. But I think overexposure to the negativity of news can make you feel worse about things.

The world sucks. It has always sucked. Some things will get better. Some won't. Some things will get worse. It will be that way long after both of us are dead.

The Man Made Climate Emergency Is New. Relatively Speaking. And That's My Biggest Worry. With Everything Else Going On. Will We Ever Really Take Action. Will We Make It The Number One Priority It Should Be. Before It's Too Late. Mass Extinction Isn't New. Man Made Mass Extinction Is.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:620019
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.